Bring More Customers into Your Office With MLS Real Estate Website
In today’s real estate market, potential home buyers and renters do their research online with MLS website search before stepping into a real estate office. They decide what real estate agent to work with based on a referral or on having a great experience on their real estate website–do they find what they want, do they get a sense of your agents, do you look professional, knowledgeable and experienced?
In 2010, 90% of homebuyers began their search using the internet.
In 2010, 77% of homebuyers drove by or viewed a home they saw online.
To compete in this new world, your real estate website has to be superior. It cannot simply exist. It must be easy to use. It must present information clearly, so that visitors want to come back again and again. It must be Google-friendly. And it must offer MLS search for Cape Cod and the Islands real estate.
A website that ranks well for one or a few common keywords may now be a less effective tool than a website that ranks well for the more specific keywords that today’s buyers type into a Google search box.
What does this mean for you? In order to compete, you need to have a strong online presence, which means a professional website with MLS search capabilities that can help draw prospects into your office.
Present customers with clean, easy to understand information
- Simple, powerful search capabilities make it easy for customers to fine what they’re looking for
- Pages are clean and well organized, clutter free!
- All the information you want to offer in an easy-to-use format
Allow customers to view full property details
Email clients daily, outlining new and updated properties that match their criteria
- Your branding right at the top
- Property details and images included in email
- All links go directly to your website, driving your traffic and ranking higher
Get more hits to your website
Because we update MLS data every hour, search engines will crawl your website many times within an hour, keep you high on the search engine pages. This can help draw many more prospects to your website and create leads.
With property search capabilities you also generate hundreds of pages on the web that are searchable with your keywords, which will increase your website traffic from people looking for your type of properties. For example:
Cape Cod homes for sale, cape cod real estate, provincetown homes for sale, etc.
Rental Property Listings
- Upload your property details and images
- The client gets the same search controls used throughout the rest of the MLS Search-enabled website.
- Clients can map potential rental selections, helping them decide.
- Specific property addresses can be hidden, and maps still work.
Competitive pricing – beats the competition
- Real Estate MLS Search Capabilities for your Office website – $300 per agent/year – Discounts for 10 or more agents
- Real Estate MLS Search Capabilities for your Agent website $300 per year
- New website using the our Real Estate Solution Contact us for
a free quote.